At Indigo Real Estate, we attribute much of our properties’ successes to the strengths of our team members and we are seeking a Leasing Consultant who is passionate about customer service and driven to succeed.
We are looking for a highly-organized, energetic, self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced work environment and takes ownership in all aspects of their work. This position is available January 2021. The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service and sales talents, multitasking and problem-solving skills and the ability to react with appropriate levels of discretion and urgency to situations or events that require quick response and superb communication. This candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional service and hospitality to consistently exceed customer expectations, finding great satisfaction in helping to create a sense of community. They will also demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, a collaborative work style, and a strong work ethic, taking pride in accurate data-entry, accounting, reporting and administrative work product. This position may require weekend and holiday work. Physical aspects of the job include the abilities to lift and carry up to 35 pounds, standing/walking for long periods of time, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing, and balancing.
Objectives of this Role
- Coordination of all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, move-outs, and lease renewals.
- Intensive, professional customer service interacting with prospective and current residents to achieve maximum occupancy and ensure resident retention.
- Welcoming, helpful presence to all current and prospective residents and customers.
- Professional responsiveness to walk-in, telephone and e-mail inquiries.
- Guiding scheduled and unscheduled tours of the property.
- Preparing lease and lease renewal documentation.
- Assist in coordination of resident/community events and gatherings.
- Assist in coordination of resident/community maintenance service requests.
- Timely, accurate recording of required data using Yardi Property Management software.
- Prepare and generate documents and reports, manage routine processes and correspondence.
- Collaborate to support property marketing strategies consistent with established procedures.
- Assist in coordination and updates to advertisements and listings, especially via third-party Independent Listing Services (ILS).
- General administrative support for the Business Manager, and other duties as assigned.
- Experience in sales or administrative and accounting assistance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to exercise quick and accurate judgement and maintain confidentiality.
- Effective conflict resolution and customer service skills.
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with a strong attention to detail.
Indigo offers a positive, team-oriented work environment, competitive hourly wage, performance incentives, and a full benefits package for full-time employment upon meeting eligibility requirements.
- Compensation is highly competitive based on experience
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Additional employee resource programs