Indigo Real Estate Services is a Seattle-based residential property and development management company, operating multi-family communities in Washington, Hawai’i, and Montana. We pride ourselves in responsible, successful service delivery and dedication to our founding principles of IN-tegrity, DI-ligence and a GO-for-it attitude.
We believe it is our team members who make Indigo stand out, with a reputation as a leader in the property management marketplace. As such, we are interested in talented, customer service.
The Receptionist attends the main console and warmly greets visitors to our company office in an efficient and courteous manner. They also guide visitors and/or make them comfortable as they wait. The position also includes answering and directing calls, taking and relaying messages, as well as providing clerical support, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a professional manner, excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. They will be punctual, reliable and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Schedule will be 5 days a week, 5 hours a day. Ideally a schedule of 9:30a - 2:30p; however this can be negotiated before hire.
- Answering, placing and forwarding calls; taking messages; notifying employees that visitors have arrived
- Ensuring messages are taken accurately and relayed to the appropriate person
- May take messages for absent employees
- Basic Computer skills required
- Preparing and stamping packages and mail to be sent out as needed
- Signing and/or receiving packages and mail and distributing to the appropriate employee
- Maintains general cleanliness of main areas such as the lobby and work area
- Completes general clerical assignments as needed such as faxing and receiving faxes, scanning and copying documents, typing letters and filing
- Restocks beverages and office supplies as needed
- Performs additional assignments at supervisors direction
Qualifications and Skills
- Multi-line phone experience a plus
- Must be proficient and have experience in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Benefits and Perks
- Compensation is highly competitive based on experience
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Telecommuting options/flexibility
- Numerous, additional employee resource programs