Indigo Real Estate Services is seeking a Leasing Consultant for Kent, Washington. This position is available immediately.
The job functions of the Leasing Consultant include but are not limited to the following:
• Greet new and potential clients
• Tour apartments with potential clients, discuss all benefits of the apartment community, surrounding neighborhood and describe unique characteristics of each apartment shown
• Explain to the client in detail the application procedures and lease contract
• Ensure application is processed through proper channels and follow up with applicant once application is approved
• Enter leasing and traffic information in computer on daily basis
• Complete weekly, monthly and/or special reports as designated by Business Manager
• Receive deposit and rent money, record appropriately
• Welcome new residents and ensure a smooth move-in
• Process and assist resident with internal transfers
• Become familiar with competitive properties in the area
• Answer phone, take service requests and act as resident liaison.
• Acknowledge and assist residents who come into the office
• Assist in paperwork, touring property, vacancies, policy violations
• Work with other employees to maintain a smoothly-run community
• Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours/days & weekends
• Must be computer literate
• Outgoing or extroverted personality recommended
• Sales experience preferred
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
If you wish to learn more about our company, you may visit www.indigorealestate.com